Who is FASCOR?
Each system is designed to help companies achieve excellence throughout their distribution process and the FASCOR team develops,implements and supports our clients in this pursuit of excellence at every step of the journey.
For over 35 years, we’ve made it our mission to provide a robust, agile, and affordable supply chain execution, transportation and inventory management solutions that are engineered to deliver tangible ROI for every one of our clients.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, FASCOR has been helping companies solve their warehousing and distribution challenges since 1982. FASCOR has earned the trust of hundreds of clients nationally in industries specializing in Discreet Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Multi-Channel Order Fulfillment, e-Commerce and more.
No matter the size of the company or ERP system used, organizations continue to select FASCOR’s best-of-breed solutions to seamlessly handle their warehousing & distribution challenges to reach new levels of productivity, performance & profitability faster than ever before.
Focused on providing outstanding value through our products and committed to serving our clients, we can truly say we are a Trusted Solutions Partner to our Customers of all sizes, large and small.
Our passion is what drives us and we’re passionate about our client’s success. This is what makes us continually improve and build upon our 35 years of experience. When it comes to our clients, it’s personal to us. That’s why we take your entire business and supply chain seriously like it’s our own. Therefore, we consider our clients to be a part of our extended FASCOR family. You’re not just another install to us, you’re family. It’s the FASCOR WAY.
As a family-owned business, we recognize that relationships are everything. That’s why we’ll work harder to earn your business and exceed expectations.
On behalf of the Klare family and our entire FASCOR Family, we invite you to take a closer look and see why you can Expect More with FASCOR.
FAMILY-OWNED, CUSTOMER DRIVEN SINCE 1982
Back in 1982, John Klare, Sr. founded FASCOR on the basic principles of honesty, trust, quality, responsiveness, and service.
He believed an automated, integrated & synchronized supply chain operation should be within reach of every warehouse, distribution center & manufacturer – period.
Over the years, that mission has remained the same. Fast forward to today, and this same spirit we were founded with continues to inspire and constantly deliver innovative and reliable solutions that help you maximize core operational functions, save valuable resources and deliver the right product on time, every time.
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS
At FASCOR we strive each day to solidify our reputation for quality software and exceptional service. Our team of in-house software engineers and supply chain professionals work to understand your specific business drivers and requirements and deliver innovative and reliable solutions that help you maximize core operational functions, save valuable resources and deliver the right product on time, every time.
Our commitment to your success and project implementation approach provides you unmatched value and the opportunity for a measurable return on investment. When you do business with us, you can expect us to do our best to deliver a strong project.
Built over 35 years in business, FASCOR Supply Chain Execution Solutions address the clear majority of requirements most clients have right out of the box. But those same 35+ years of experience have proven that nothing stands still, and no two clients are exactly alike.
We listen to your needs and feedback to ensure our products do exactly what is needed. FASCOR is committed to working with our clients to ensure that our products truly fit your business. We want to make sure that last 10%, which can elude so many, is part of your success and do so through continuous improvement.
We never lose sight of maintaining our commitment to developing products that are not “one offs”, but rather solid, long-term solutions, that do not require excessive investments of your time or resources to maintain and use. At FASCOR, we’re looking for long-term relationships, not one-time projects.
“We continuously look for ways to improve our service and grow our business.
FASCOR is who we trust to be with us every step of the way.”
THE FASCOR WAY
FASCOR’s proven implementation model ensures that the FASCOR WMS is installed as efficiently as possible, including leveraging FASCOR WMS’s modular design which allows for a phased-in implementation if desired. While providing robust functionality, simplicity remains a staple for FASCOR allowing rapid installation and training without the high cost often associated with a WMS.
The FASCOR WAY consist of 5 parts, all interconnected and designed to manage the life-cycle of every project, big or small.
Our proven project and implementation approach provides your team with an unmatched value, support, and training opportunities to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI). We’ve learned a thing or two over the years and we understand implementing a new software system requires not only changing the processes but often the company’s culture as well.
A dedicated Project Manager is there with you every step of the way, from development well beyond go-live. Our extensive Knowledge Base and User-training manuals are available on-demand anytime. And what’s more, a live, real person is just a phone call away with our 24/7 support services.
As a family-owned business, we recognize that relationships are everything. We’ll work harder to earn your business, keep your business and exceed your expectations than most any other software provider. We go the extra mile to ensure our solutions truly fit your business requirements.
You’ll learn to EXPECT MORE with FASCOR.
“Having dealt with some of the biggest WMS vendors in the USA makes me appreciate the personal attention that is available working with FASCOR. We’ve had nearly no downtime in my 19+ years of working with FASCOR. The accuracy of our inventory is improved since the installation of the FASCOR WMS, and the ease of use and training of new people to the system is a time-savings.”Distribution Manager
How can we serve you best?
Ask about our Capabilities
Schedule A Demo
Explore Partnership Opportunities
Get in touch
The FASCOR Evolution
- FASCOR Founder, John Klare Sr. purchases Servo-Arc Inc., developers of advanced robotic control systems located in Troy, OH.
- Servo-Arc Inc’s name is changed to Factory Automation Systems Corporation
- Factory Automation Systems Corporation shortens name to FASCOR
- Development team expands with addition of two resources from Cincinnati Milacron
- Buschman Conveyor Co. hires FASCOR to re-write their Sortation Control Software which is then used at sites such as Target, Mervyns, ShopKo and other distribution centers around the country.
- Quickly becoming the authority in Factory Automation Systems, FASCOR looks to expand growing team of Software Engineers.Cincinnati Enquirer | Dec 22, 1985
- Initial FASCOR TMS offering is developed, allowing companies to ship packages via UPS.
- FASCOR pioneers first versions of EDI, using a Remote Desktop Service (RDS) via a PC so data can be captured and shared with carriers.
- FASCOR expands focus to warehouse management, begins offering RF verification and vendor compliance solutions.
- Regional wholesale hardware distributors presenting a challenging set of requirements approach FASCOR to develop a custom warehouse management solution. The vision and development for FASCOR WMS begins.
- FASCOR WMS successfully goes-live with first client, Kruse Hardware and is seamlessly integrated into their ERP System, IBM AS 400
- FASCOR partners with Microsoft Great Plains to co-develop seamless integration between systems, written in Dexterity, GP native language.
- John Klare Sr. and his four sons, Daniel, Andy, Robert and John Jr. are featured holding a wireless hand-held PCs., discussing Bloomingdale’s.com, Macy’s.com and Talbot’s success with FASCOR WMS for their online order fulfillment system in Cincinnati Post feature Business article, “Keeping Customer’s Happy; FASCOR’s tracking software helps warehouses run more efficiently”
- FASCOR completes first Epicor ERP Integration with Bryan Equipment Sales, upgrading from homegrown ERP
- Red Prairie, now JDA, enlists help of FASCOR’s TMS expertise, borrows code for integration into their platform.
- FASCOR receives Microsoft Customer Excellence Award with customer, Roland DGA
- Releases New UI and Version Upgrade FASCOR TMS Crystal Reports
- Top 100 Logistics IT Provider Award Winner
- Top 100 Supply Chain Projects Awarded by Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- FASCOR introduces it’s next generation of RF software which delivers true platform capability with support for Windows, Android and IOS operating systems.